This recipe serves as an inspiration and is free for you to use and alter by your wishes. We would love to hear your story about making this recipe and how we can make it even more delicious.
Good luck and happy cooking!
- Wash the La Ratte potatoes well and cut them in little cubes.
- Fry the potatoes, mini-paprika and chorizo at 180 degrees Celsius in the oven for ca. 20 minutes.
- Peel the paprika and cut it in little pieces.
- Cut the red peppers, vine tomatoes and red onions in little pieces and add these, together with the chorizo oil which will be released after frying in the oven, in a large bowl. Also add the potatoes and peeled paprika. Give it a good stir.
- Finish the salad with a tablespoon of white balsamic vinegar and season with salt, pepper and sugar.